- Do I need a will?
- What is the purpose of a will?
- What happens to my previous will if I make a new one?
- What is the proper procedure that must be followed in or for my will to be valid?
- Whom can I appoint to serve as my Personal Representative/ Executor?
- How do I create my will if I own something with another person?
- What will happen if I leave something to a person who receives public benefits?
- What does “per stirpes” mean?
- Can I give away my home if my spouse is still alive?
- What happens if I do not have a will?
10 Question You Should Ask Yourself Before You Prepare Your Will Using a Form From the Internet or Office Supply Store
Posted on: March 14th, 2016
10 questions you should ask yourself before you prepare your will using a form from the internet or office supply store: